about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

preparing for travel crafting

travel project prep

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for a short trip to Seattle. I'm leaving at a time of the morning when I'm not sure if there's even oxygen. And I'm far from ready. I haven't packed, I haven't finished all of the freelance work I wanted done before I go, I haven't run errands, and I haven't scheduled a single blog post.

But I have cut hexagons so that I can craft while I'm traveling. Priorities, right?

So this is just to say that I'll be away for about a week, and while I might post something while I'm gone, don't be surprised if this space stays a little quiet. When I'm back, we'll make something Eastery...I promise!

14 comments:

  1. So funny- I'm also leaving tomorrow morning for a long trip and spent last night cutting hexies rather than doing, ahem, what I really should have been doing... Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! And a woman has to do what's really important. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning what craft I'll take on a trip always is my first priority! Packing takes no time and just isn't as important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've got your priorities straight ;) Have a fun and safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:41 PM

    You made me laugh on what has been a kinda rough day... thank you! I like your style prioritization.

    ReplyDelete
  6. safe, fun travels! I think your priorities are just right..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! Relax! Looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute. gholly fabric is just my jam haha. i could look at it for days :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a great idea! I never thought of sewing hexagons while on the road. I'll have to give it a try on my next trip. Have a wonderful time in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:15 PM

    What kind of glue?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mollie, Sorry I'm a bit late commenting on this one! I love to stitch when I'm travelling, makes a journey bearable.
    I have been following your blog for a number of years now and I love the tiny projects you make especially. I am writing a phone case tutorial for my blog and I use yo yos in my decoration, I am writing my own way of making them, but would you mind if I mention your yo yo tutorial too?
    I love your blog and am looking forward to what you will make next. Barbara. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love it if you mention my tutorial...thank you! And let me know when your post goes up so I can see and share your phone case tutorial!

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!